You May Also Like:
- NYC4RJ Launches the “No Stigma! No Shame!” Campaign
- Still Coming for Teen Moms Huh?
- A school forcing students to take pregnancy tests, then sending them home?
- Stupid Stuff State Legislatures Are Doing, And the Awesome Responses They Get
- Weekly Round-Up: 3/18- 3/24
- Our Cultural Lack of Respect for Pregnant Teens
- Media Justice Mash-Up: Roe v. Wade Anniversary Edition
- Weekly Round-Up: 3/4- 3/10
- Show Some Love for Young Parents in New Mexico
- We Have the Tools to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
Jan 15, 2013
Just wanted to share this great letter to the editor of the Washington Post, written by Natasha Vianna and published today!
When teens become parents, their lives become more hectic, and they face new challenges. Programs like the one The Post featured help us stay on track. But too many people continue to hold the misconception that supporting teen parents encourages teen pregnancy.Categories: Pregnancy and Parenting