You May Also Like:
- 5 Things You Can Do for NYHAAD
- We are bowled over by you!
- Stand with Young People to Fight HIV & AIDS
- You made NYHAAD great!
- Put your campus on the map!
- Join us today. Fight HIV and AIDS.
- Y U No Observe NYHAAD?
- What Young People Need to Fight HIV&AIDS
- Take Action to Fight HIV & AIDS
- Why Not Observe National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day In Jamaica?
Nov 6, 2013
The 2014 National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day (NYHAAD) Youth Ambassador application is now open! Every year we mark April 10, as a day to educate and empower the public about the impact of HIV and AIDS on young people as well as highlight the amazing work young people are doing across the country to fight the HIV & AIDS epidemic.
“NYHAAD is an important day for youth to stand up, bring awareness and make our voices heard!” – Kimberly, 2013 NYHAAD Ambassador
Now is our time. NYHAAD ambassadors hold events in their campuses and communities, promote NYHAAD through social media, art, blogs and videos and will collaborate with other Ambassadors and Advocates staff on materials and resources to make NYHAAD known throughout the country!
Adults – please share this with two fantastic young people in your community!Categories: HIV