We’re excited to announce that Alabama Alliance for Healthy Youth (AA4HY) of AIDS Alabama is looking for youth activists like you!
As a member of the AA4HY you will work to support and promote comprehensive sex education and increased access to sexual and reproductive health services for all young people across the state.
- Be a high school or college student, age 15-24, with a passion for preventing unintended teenage pregnancy and the transmission of sexually transmitted infections, including HIV/AIDS;
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (if in school);
- Have leadership and public speaking experience;
- Be proficient in the use of social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube; and
- Have the ability to work respectfully with a wide range of groups and individuals, including LGBT (lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender) persons, people of different cultural, religious, racial, and political backgrounds, and people with disabilities.
If you have any questions about AA4HY or about the application process, please contact the AA4HY Coordinator Lisa Moyer, at email@example.com or call 205.324.9822.
Let’s go Alabama!
Are you a young person in Alabama, who wants to see more comprehensive #sexeducation and increased access to sexual and reproductive health services for young people in your state? Apply to be a member of Alabama Alliance for Healthy Youth (AA4HY)! bit.ly/AA4HY