You May Also Like:
- Thanks for condemning the act, now we want justice and healing too.
- Blog for Choice: To all the ladies...
- 1Flesh Interview, pt. 4b: Sex (continued)
- Boston College Cracks Down On Sexual Health
- Catholic School Deprives Students to Attend Graduation over Questionable FB Photos
- Katelyn Campbell offers inspiration to student activists
- Blog for Choice 2013: Roe is necessary, but not sufficient
- Out of the Darkness, and Into The Light
- 2011 Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance
- MY STATUS, MY EDUCATION, MY ORDEAL.
By Hannah Le
Nov 19, 2012
I live about five minutes away from this.
Their typical show of “slactivism” is anti-choice chalk writing on school property, which reeks of emotionally manipulative messages full of misinformation and bad spelling.
And now there’s this recent sign they put up, even after what happened to Savita Halappanavar, see what AFY_EmilyB has to say about that.Categories: Abortion, Contraceptive Access, Emergency Contraception, Health Care, Living Positive, Maternal Health, Pregnancy and Parenting, Racism, Religion and Faith, Reproductive Justice, Safer Sex, Sex Education, Sexual Health, Social Justice and Human Rights, Young People