You May Also Like:
- United Nations Developmental Goals
- Weekly Round-Up: 2/20- 2/26
- Welcome to the Fat-O-Sphere: Body Acceptance 101
- We're Still Blaming The Victim?
- CLPP Conference 2013!
- CLPP 30th Anniversary Conference: Voices from Student Activists
- On Bristol Palin
- The 2012 Urban Retreat!
- #TwitterFeminism, The Good and Bad
By Hannah Le
Dec 29, 2013
We are People of Color. We didn’t choose to be, but we love our cultures. Because of our skin, we have added struggles. In our safe spaces, we have every right to feel welcomed and not tokenized, harassed or ignored. We ask for you to listen to us when we speak about racism because we are being effected by it daily. This video is a compilation of things actually said to POC involved in activism and social justice.
We want to be heard, listen to us.