You May Also Like:
- astrology = astrology 09828568902 black magic astrology= specialist babaji
- Amie's Top Ten
- My Anti-Bullying LTTE
- PA/NJ Election Roundup
- Seamstress Turned "Sex Strike" Leader Honored As One of 150 Fearless Women
- HIV/AIDS Cases in SC
- World Ball 2012 Welcome to the North Pole!
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day: Who does HIV/AIDS impact?
- black magic >:>:>: specialist >:>:>: baba ji 09828568902
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
Nov 19, 2012
To commemorate World AIDS Day, Metro TeenAIDS & REALTalkDC hosts the annual “The Golden Ticket: Party for Prevention” event at LIV Night Club, 2001 11th Street Northwest Washington, DC 20001 (U Street Metro).
FREE EVENT!! – Showcasing DMV’s very own local talent at the HOTTEST open-mic event of the year with special performances and FREE Food, FREE Prizes, FREE Confidential HIV/STI Testing for young people in the DMV!! Singers, Rappers, MCs, Poets, Dancers, Bands, etc are all welcome!
WANT TO PERFORM??
HIT UP DWAYNE @202-543-9355 OR DBROWN@METROTEENAIDS.ORG
In the month of November, get a FREE Confidential HIV Test at the following sites to get your VIP pass to enter the party, get swag bag of stuff, and have a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE!!
* FreeStyle Youth Center – 651 Pennsylvania Ave. SE (Eastern Market Metro)
* The Women’s Collective – 1331 Rhode Island Ave. NE (Rhode Island Ave. Metro)
* Sasha Bruce – POWER Program – 745 9th St. NE (Union Station Metro)
* Us Helping Us – 3636 Georgia Ave. NW (Georgia Ave/Petworth Metro)
* Community Education Group (CEG) – 3233 Pennsylvania Ave. SE (Potomac Ave. Metro – M6 or 39 Bus)
* SMYAL – 410 7th St. SE (Eastern Market Metro)
** Want another chance to win the GRAND PRIZE? Bring 2 friends to get tested at the event and you will get another raffle to enter**
TEXT “GOLDEN TICKET” TO 61827 TO GET UPDATES AND REMINDERS ON ALL FREE REALTALKDC EVENTS!
For more information, visit us at www.realtalkdc.org.Categories: Condoms, Health Care, HIV, LGBT Health and Rights, Living Positive, Peer Education, Safer Sex, Sex Education, Sexual Health, Young People, Youth of Color