You May Also Like:
- GBV....as continious process
- Show Your Support: #CPD47
- Is Sex Just A Social Union ?
- Why We Must Keep Fighting for Comprehensive Sex Ed
- Why I am Dedicated to Living in an AIDS-Free Generation
- 5 Things You Can Do for NYHAAD
- Progress Since Cairo & What's Next
- My research of self-stigma and self issues among YMSM & YTG communities in Nepal
- Frustration as Motivation
Oct 26, 2012
Being in a room with dozens of youth fighting for the same cause as you, is one the most powerful encouragement somebody can receive. Knowing that they are others out in the world that risk their safety and even their lives to fight, make me feel like there is absolutely no reason and no excuse for me not to get engaged and help in this fight. Hearing about chaupadi was the thing that brought more desire, will and determination, where women are being mistreated and cast away for just having their menstruation.
In a world where myth has trump over science and a complete deficiency in comprehensive sexual education Urban retreat has equipped us to educate and still respecting the person’s belief and values.Categories: Gender and Stereotypes