Disclaimer: This blog is intended only for those persons 21 years and older, and is not intended for young people under the age of 21 years old. This blog does not promote the drinking of alcohol, but rather shares tips on how to be safe.
It is no secret that some people like to drink and have a good time, especially after stressful times or just to unwind and celebrate, and especially often times for their 21st birthday! Most people imagine that night with nothing but the company of friends and loads of alcohol. Throw in that guy or girl you have had your eye on for awhile and it could become a crazy night!
A few reminders when out for a night on the town and drinking are:
1. NEVER drink beverages you didn’t open yourself or see being made.
2. NEVER leave your drink unattended.
3. NEVER drink anything with an unusual taste or appearance.
4. NEVER GO OUT WITHOUT A DESIGNATED DRIVER.
5. ALWAYS HAVE A FRIEND WITH YOU THAT WILL LOOK OUT FOR YOUR INTERESTS AND SAFETY
Always remember that SAFE SEX is the best sex and it may be difficult to do that if you and/or your partner have been drinking.